Shoe Protector Spray, When Marlyn Monroe said, “If I ever let my head down, it will be to admire my shoes”, she was absolutely on point. Monsoons are around the corner, and wearing your favorite shoes is the best possible option to protect your feet. But, on and off rains harm your shoes considerably. No matter how much you clean and dry them, maintaining shoes is a tough task in humid weather. Fortunately, you can protect your expensive shoes with shoe protector spray which is the most convenient, affordable, effortless, and effective way of shielding your shoes in monsoons against water/dirt/mud splashes etc.
So, let’s have a look!
Your Favourite shoe protector spray - PRO Protect Hydro-Shield
Imagine buying your favorite pair of sneakers or leather shoes and getting stains on them just because you accidentally stepped on a puddle. Surely, it’s worse than a nightmare! So provide a shield to your favorite pairs of shoes with PRO Protect Hydro-Shield and reduce the chance of damage this monsoon.
Number 1 in shoe care products, PRO Protect Hydro-Shield is a one-stop solution to safeguard your shoes from coming monsoons. It is a waterproof protector for shoes that is made for smooth, suede, nubuck leathers, and all breathable membranes, sneakers, sports shoes which are common in footwear these days.
Some of its proven features are
In addition, indulge in conscious shopping as PRO Protect Hydro-Shield is made from natural ingredients that are environmentally friendly and has a negligible carbon footprint. Protecting your expensive shoes in the monsoons while being environmentally responsible is a win-win situation!
How to use PRO Protect Hydro-Shield, Shoe Protector Spray?
So, to keep your most loved footwear looking like it did on day one of these monsoons and forever use PRO Protect Hydro-Shield by performing the following methods:
- Gently clean your shoes
- Next, take a handy bottle of PRO Protect Hydro-Shield and spray from a distance of 15-20 cm.
- Now, let the shoes dry for approximately thirty minutes in a cool and dry place.
- Three coats of the spray in a gap of 30 minutes is preferable for best effects.
- Finally, your shoes will be ready for any day and look amazing. You must use shoe protector spray regularly for the long life of shoes.
What Does a Shoe Protector Spray Do?
The shoe protector spray uses a formula that is odorless, safe, and won’t mess up the color of the shoes. Luckily, all the ingredients are natural and safe for the environment. If you are wondering how to use shoe protector spray for white shoes, you can leave all your worries to very balanced formulas. It has an invisible layer that protects shoes from oils, stains, water splashes, and dry dust. It will enhance the life and looks of your favorite footwear by slowing down discoloration and constantly fighting external factors to maintain its looks.
You can extend the shelf life of your footwear by cleaning your shoes and spraying a protector spray on them. It reduces your long-term expenditure on footwear and is a worthwhile investment.
How to Prepare Your Shoes for Using Shoe Protector Spray?
Prepare your shoes for using shoe protector spray by cleaning them thoroughly. There are different methods for each type of shoe, so study the labels on your shoes and follow the steps. Fortunately, PRO Protect Hydro-Shield covers the majority of shoe materials and coats them with transparent layers which look natural.
How to Clean Suede Shoes?
To clean suede shoes follow these steps:
- Take a gentle brush and remove all the loose dirt first
- Now, to get rid of water stains, apply a coat of water and brush off the surface of suede footwear.
- To remove stubborn stains, apply cornstarch to the stain. On the following day, clean it with a brush and mist the stain with iron.
- Additionally, you can use a cotton ball dipped in peroxide to eliminate stubborn stains.
How to Clean Nubuck Shoes?
Here are some instructions to clean nubuck shoes so that you can coat them with shoe protector spray
- Use a nubuck cloth to gently remove light dust
- Now you can clean the dirt with a nubuck brush
- Also, you can use sandpaper to sand tough stains
How do you Clean Sneakers and Other Soft Material Shoes?
To clean your sneakers and other casual shoes please read the washing instructions on their labels. But here are some handy tips
- Take off the laces and wash them with detergent in the washing machine or by hand.
- Now, remove the excess dirt of the shoes with a brush.
- To get rid of tough stains, wash them in the washing machine or by hand using mild detergent and a soft brush.
- Finally, Let them air dry
Note: Add shoes in a mesh bag along with towels in the washing machine for a longer life of shoes. Always wash them in gentle mode.
Well, clean and shiny shoes boost confidence and make you ready for any situation. So, use PRO Protect Hydro-Shield, a long-lasting shoe protector spray to fight any spills and stains this monsoon. Not only will your footwear look new but also regular re-application will increase the longevity of the footwear.