Our Shoe tree Benefits
- They will help keep your shoes in shape and avoid creasing of leather
- After a long day of work, they will absorb the moisture in your shoes and will keep them away from bad odors.
- They elongate the life of the shoes. Since moisture can cause the lining to break, our shoe tree can help keep your shoes intact.
- By absorbing moisture, shoe trees will discard any possibilities of infections or fungus in our feet. Shoe trees help keep your hoes and your feet Healthy.
- If you are a fine gentleman and you keep up with your polishing routine,
shoe tree will give your shoes more stability.
- And yes, Shoe trees will make your shoes look like new, All the Time.
What exactly is a shoe tree?
These are the devices mimicking the shape of your foot, made to be placed inside your shoes
How To Adjust The Width Of The Cedar Shoe Tree
The outer springy part of the shoe tree in the front portion can be adjusted. This will give you a flexible width to go with any pair of shoes. To do this, use a screwdriver and adjust the front part. Don’t forget to contact the front part before using the screw.
How To Take Care Of Your Shoe Tree
Clean your shoe tree using a brush or a dishcloth. Always have two pairs of shoes to switch between. This will allow the shoe trees to dry off properly. Don’t forget to use Pro Care shoe cream every with shoe tree installed, to enhance the lifespan of your shoes. The process will be ideal not just for your shoes, but for your wallet too.